Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why is it?

Why is it that when I know I can't talk to Corey I miss him even more?

So I've been looking around to find out some details about what he is doing at Camp Bullis...that way I can have a sense of what he's been through when he resurfaces in another 10 days. I am spending my energies being so very proud of him and not looking too far ahead. Thinking of something to do with him when he's home...a round of golf? red sox game? shopping? all of the above? Hope I get to spend a little alone time with him.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested...Camp Bullis
"This base and this training facility will allow you to train under conditions that very much simulate what you are going to see on the battlefield. You will train in the environment and the conditions of stress; and that is going to help you prepare to be the best Soldier medics you can possibly be, because you have an obligation. That obligation is to take care of our most precious resource, our Soldiers."

Here's a good article about the training: http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=861&dat=20021225&id=KGAdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mloEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6898,6211648



Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment