Monday, October 26, 2009

Giant Q-Tips

21 Oct 09

Hi All,

I'm a little upset. I have yet to receive a letter after 2 weeks, so get on it. Otherwise, things are going well. Monday we did some bayonet training, which ended with a platoon v. platoon obstacle course race. Of course we lost due to the usual bunch of lazy idiots, but it was rewarding nonetheless. That night we got our asses run into the ground because someone left a weapon unsecured, which is a major no-no. But after that I was named 1 of 4 squad leaders. This means both my DSs see me as a leader, and someone who can handle responsibility, so far it is going well.

Yesterday we had some combatives. Basically, we beat the shit out of each other with giant q-tips. It was quite fun. Today was pretty drawn out, lots of boring classes. We got some great news, instead of the planned gas chamber for Saturday, we get to go see a University of Kentucky football game. Which is fantastic. Right now its only 2043, but as soon as my laundry is done, I'm going right to bed. I figure, sooner I get to bed, sooner I get to eat. I've taken to putting sugar on my bread and other food, just to keep myself going. Until next time,
- Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment