Friday, October 30, 2009

Mom, get on my friends to start writing me!

26 october 09

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't written in a while, its been super busy. Happy Birthday Mom and Uncle Scott! Hope all is well. I got about 10 letters today. They were great. Mom, get on my friends to start writing me also!

Last week we did some more combatives, basic wrestling stuff, but it was fun. I'm sore from it, but nothing bad. We did another cool obstacle course, but it was cold and rainy which sucked. The University of Kentucky game was amazing, we all ate til we almost puked, but it was worth it. There have been some more smokings, including one in the sandpit last night...brutal. Today was combat lifesavers. It was basic CPR and stuff like that, it was like an intro to my MOS which was cool. We're already in the final week of Red Phase, we get to start shooting and all that next week. Time is passing pretty quickly, but its going to just keep speeding up. Its weird that I go to bed when I would usually get out of work, and wake up when I often times go to sleep. I'll keep writing and I hope to keep hearing from everyone. Hope all is well.
- Corey

(Laurie) I sent Corey a little questionnaire and here are some of his answers:

What part of you hurts the most? feet
What has been the hardest thing? doing everything right and still getting in trouble
What encourages you the most? Food and home
Top 5 things you miss? fried food, talking during meals, freedom, my bed, people I know
Are you learning how to clean your room? yes, it sucks
What would you like more, rest or seafood fra diablo? seafood
How do you look with no hair? Great

No comments:

Post a Comment