Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Certainly Glad It's Over

06 nov 09

Hey All,

Its been an exhausting couple of days. We finally had the gas chamber, and well, it really sucked. When we first got in, my DS decided to take my filter, so I was coughing and snotting all on the inside of my mask. (Yes I know, gross). Then later, we had to take our masks off and wait for a bit. It was horrible, and even more gross. Of course it was all on film as well. Then, my DS picked a bunch of us to do it again. This time, with no masks. We had to walk in circles singing The Army Song. I somehow got through the whole thing. I'm certainly glad its over.

Today we did more BRM (basic rifle marksmanship), including a shooting simulation. Tomorrow, we finally get to shoot for real. We also have our 5k foot march, which shouldn't be too hard. Sunday, we head out for a three day FTX, not really sure what we're doing, but I know its going to be really cold. Mom and Aunt Lynnie, Uncle Scott and Bubbie, I got your packages, thanks a ton! I should be set for a while with the cough drops.

Things are going well and I hope to hear from everyone soon.

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment