Monday, November 9, 2009

"Privates Crack"

04 Nov 09

Hi Everyone,

It's been along few days but things are doing well. Today was Red Phase testing and I passed easily so now the clock is ticking for Blue Phase. The FTX was fun, getting to go out on our own and search for points all over the woods. We probably walked five miles and then did it again at night. We got very lost at night, but we made it back safely. I have some nice cuts, but other than that I'm good. We ate some MREs (Meals ready to eat), they're actually really good and give a lot more food than the regular chow. Sleeping outside wasn't bad, the sleeping bags they gave us are super warm, we actually were able to sleep really well. Although getting up in the morning when it was thirty degrees out really sucked. Tomorrow morning we have more combatives and then finally in the afternoon the CLS gas chamber. I'm far from excited but I just want to get it done with and never have to do it again. Everyone here is sick, thankfully something I have been able to avoid until this point. The cough drops are amazing, they're basically candy and should also help keep me healthy. The name for them here is "Privates crack," people go nuts for them. I need to take a shower and head to bed, big day tomorrow. Until next time,
~ Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment