Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just the 10K and 15K left

5 November 09

Hi Everyone.

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been really sick and its been hard to do anything. Bronchitis, fever, cough, all that fun stuff. To make it worse, I haven't been able to go to sick call because its the most important days of BRM and I can't miss it. We have one more practice range tomorrow and we qualify Tuesday. Saturday we practiced and I shot 29/40 which is decent. I can't shoot well in the prone supported (lying down with the weapon on sandbags). I shot 10/20. Unsupported 10/10 and 9/10 kneeling. I'm going to shoot unsupported the whole time and I should do well. The DSs have been fairly laid back lately because they want us to be relaxed for shooting, so we haven't been too stressed out lately. The big news is, less that a week to blue Phase! We're down to 32 days left. We graduate on the 17th and its also family day. The best option is for you to come here the 18th and pick me up, then we can just fly home together.

It's pretty exciting being more than halfway through, time is flying by and going home actually sounds possible. We did our 8k march and it was easy. We just have 10k and 15k left to do. Once again I have fire guard so I need to get going. I'll write again soon.
~Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment